Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Boys Layout

Sometimes when you're taking pictures of your kids you capture those moments. You know, the ones that really show who they are and how they interact with each other. The ones where you can see them, not just the activity. I have a set of photos like that to share today with my Boys Layout.


I was trying to get a nice picture of the two of them for our Christmas card, but I managed to capture something even better.


DCWV has a gorgeous paper collection called the Minty Lace stack. I love a good minty blue color and paired with the black and wood grain brown, I just couldn't resist!


Besides the beautiful colors and lovely patterns, there are a mix of textures in the stack, too. You can see in the photo above that there are iridescent hearts printed on the wood grain paper. They are so pretty when they catch the light, and add a little something extra to the layout.


Photos like this remind me why I scrap and why I love taking pictures. This boys layout is everything I love about how my boys interact in 3 simple photos.

No comments: