Friday, September 23, 2016

Wedding Card

We have a wedding to attend this weekend, so I needed a card. Lately, I'm really enjoying the mix of black, white, and gold. I figured it would make a great color combo for a wedding card.


I started with DCWV's Modern Metallic Stack. The stack has a ton of beautiful black and white, black and gold, and solid gold papers in it. It's super yummy! The pops of shiny gold metallic make for a really elegant wedding card.


I wanted to keep it elegant but simple, so I grabbed a Mr. & Mrs. sticker and a Happily ever after sticker from SRM's Stickers By the Dozen Wedding sticker sheet to uses as sentiments. I thought they fit well with the overall modern feel of the card.


The final touch for this card is a handmade matching envelope. The little heart pattern is perfect for an envelope for a wedding card!

No comments: