Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Kayaking Layout

One of the things my oldest really loves to do is go kayaking at his granparents' lake home. This summer was no exception. He couldn't wait to hop in and take off. I was quick enough to grab a few photos, so today I have a kayaking layout to share.


I based my whole layout off of SRM's Say it With Stickers Mini Kayaking sticker set. It's not easy to find anything kayaking themed, so I was pretty excited to get these from SRM!


I paired the stickers with Jillibean Soup's Fur Fusion. While I initially picked up Fur Fusion to scrap photos of our dog, I've found so many other uses for the collection. The colors are rich and bright, and there are a lot of really fun, non-pet themed papers in the collection. Just make sure to check both sides of the paper!


I love how happy kayaking makes this kid, and I'm so happy to have some fun stickers for this kayaking layout. What outdoor activity makes you happy?

No comments: