Saturday, May 23, 2015

Thanks for Making Me Brighter - Teacher Thank You Cards

Thursday I shared one set of teacher thank you cards, and today I have a second set to show you. We like to give gift cards as gifts at the end of the school year, so I always try to add a personal touch by sending along a hand made card and note with the gift card. Today's cards are a Thanks for Making Me Brighter set.


Like with my "Thanks for Helping Me Shine" set, I started with We R Memory Keepers super dimensional 3D embossing folders from Gemstone and Geometric.


Then, I cut a light bulb with the dies from We R Memory Keepers Light Bulb Garland  Die set. This die set is actually meant to be used on a light bulb garland (the base to the light bulb folds over so you can run a string through it), but it works just as well on a card! The bulb was cut from silver matte card stock while the filament and base were cut from gold glitter paper.


I printed my sentiment on the computer, and attached it with some foam adhesive. I finished off the card by adding a few strips of paper as embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: