Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Deco Foil Foam Adhesive

Today I have another birthday card to share. For this card I thought I'd play around with Therm O Web's Deco Foil again (you can check out my last Deco Foil project here and download a free printable). This time I thought I'd check out the Deco Foil Foam Adhesive.


You can use the Therm O Web foam adhesive in conjunction with the Deco Foil to create dimensional foiled embellishments for cards and paper crafting projects. The foam can be easily cut with a punch or dies.


For my card today, I used a simple star punch combined with Silver Star Deco Foil and Pumpkin Deco Foil.


The paper I used for this card is We R Memory Keepers Cakes and Candles. The colors in this collection are just my favorite. They're bright without being overwhelming, and they work for any age group. Last week I made some cards with Cakes and Candles that were for my 10 year old nephews, while this card went to my father-in-law, who happens to be in the older than 10 category.


Have you tried Therm O Web's Deco Foil yet? I'd love to see what you've created with it!

No comments: