Thursday, May 7, 2015

Amsterdam Layout

I'm trying to (very slowly) scrap our photos from our trip to Ireland. Life has been busy since we've returned, so I've set myself the goal of scrapping one layout a week from our trip. I'm working in chronological order make it a bit easier, too. Our flight to Ireland took us through Amsterdam. The flight in was actually really cool, so I snapped a few pictures and used them to scrap this Amsterdam layout.


I decided to use We R Memory Keeper's Hello Darling mixed with a little bit of Denim Blues. I love that Denim Blues mixes with so many of WRMK's other collections.


I save a lot of random stuff when we travel. Of course, I always make sure to save our boarding passes. We had multiple legs to this trip, but I thought the one that shows Amsterdam to Cork was the most interesting one, so I decided to save and scrap just that one. 


It was a bonus that the blue on this boarding pass worked pretty well with Hello Darling and Denim Blues, as well. 


Another layout done and in the Ireland book.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: