Saturday, October 18, 2014

Fireworks

I still have a few more 4th of July layouts to share.  Every year we get all dressed up, get on the boat, and go watch fireworks.  This year was no different.


I grabbed Pebbles Americana again.  This time I used a mix of the 12 x 12 paper and the 6 x 6 paper pad papers.  Sometimes it's nice to have the smaller version of pattern to use on your layout (like the 6 x 6 Star Spangled Banner paper). 

I have to be honest, when I saw the Americana 4th of July Paper (that's the one with all the fireworks on it that I used for the base of my layout), I figured I'd be using the back side.  It's a bit busy for my usual style, but when I started this fireworks layout, it seemed to be the perfect fit.  Just goes to show, sometimes the unexpected is just right.


Love, love, love the Americana glitter alphas, too. I happen to have them in all 3 colors, because you can never have too many glitter alphas. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: