Friday, October 3, 2014

Aquarium Fun Layout

Last week I got to go along on my son's field trip with him.  We went to the local butterfly house, which also has an aquarium.  I created this 2 page Aquarium Fun Layout about the aquarium section of the field trip.


We just got Bo Bunny Double Dot, Wild Card, and Souvenir in at A Walk Down Memory Lane, and some how I managed to use all three collections on this layout.  Truth be told, you'll probably see Double Dot showing up a lot, since it comes in an array of beautiful colors.  I love a simple, all over pattern for the bases of my layouts, and Double Dot definitely fits the bill.


Something else you'll be seeing pop up a lot in my layouts? The Simple Stories Insta Clear Stickers.   You get a ton of them in 1 pack, and they have both black and white stickers in the same pack, so there always seems to be just the right sticker in there. 


Finally, I have to talk about how much I love these alphas.  I love them so much I have them in both gold and silver.  They're so stinkin' fun! 


Want to see another layout using the same mix of Bo Bunny papers? I'm over at the AWDML blog today with a single page layout using these papers and some really cool film strip stickers. Here's a sneak of what you'll find over there.



Have a great weekend!

No comments: