Thursday, March 20, 2014

Togwotee Snowmobiling Travel Layout

My husband is a snowmobiler, I'm a scrapbooker.  This year he got to snowmobile in Togwotee, WY for the first time, and he kindly sent me some amazing pictures so I could scrap them.  We may have different hobbies, but we certainly can find a way to make them work together. Here's my Togwotee Snowmobiling Travel Layout:


I grabbed Imaginisce's new Perfect vacation collection to scrap this photo.  The tone of the colors seemed to be just right to really make the photo pop.  There's also a really nice gender neutral feel to this collection, and a season neutral feel.  What I mean is you won't be finding any palm trees or sandy beaches in this vacation collection.


These Studio Calico wood veneer pieces are some of my favorite go to embellishments. They come in lots of different shapes, are easy to color (though, I often leave them just plain), and work great on both layouts and cards.


I also mixed in some word stickers and alphas from Simple Stories Urban Traveler Collection.

Do you (or a loved one) have a winter hobby you like to scrap? I'd love to hear all about it, or better yet see it!

No comments: