Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Happy Campers Layouts

I really had a lot of fun playing around with Happy Campers from We R Memory Keepers. It's another one of those collections that's great for scrapping photos from camping or a weekend at the lake. 



For this layout, I took the chipboard photo corners, and used them as an arrow shaped element instead. 




After I finished my 2 page layout, I had a few paper scraps left over and lots of great chipboard that I didn't want to go to waste, so I did this 1 page layout.  


See that teeny tiny dot that the arrow is pointing at? That's my husband canoeing!  Normally I like to take photos where you can actually see the people in it, but in this case, I love how the photo gives you an idea of how far away he was. 


Thanks for stopping by today! If you haven't already, don't forget to check out this post by Friday to be entered to win some fabulous Pebbles Inc goodies!

No comments: