Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Papa's Work


Almost every time we go to visit my parents (who live about 7 hrs away), my boys  just have to visit their Grandpa at work. I have so many great photos of them in the bucket trucks and other equipment that's often housed at his work. Recently I've been working on a series of mini tag albums from each of their visits to give my dad as a Father's Day gift (I'll share those photos later). What I realized, is that I have all these great photos scrapped....and ready to give away. That's right, I hadn't scrapped a single one of them for my own album. Enter Simple Stories Awesome Collection. It's a great boy line, and you know I just can't resist a great boy line. I decided to do a quick 2 page layout of photos from by boys' most recent visit to Papa's work.


I know the 2-page layouts show up a bit small on my blog, but if you click on the photo, a much larger version will pop up. I really like this line (which means you'll be seeing a few more layouts from me using it in the near future). It's a bit grungy without feeling dark or dingy. It's also a boy line that doesn't feel so juvenile. While it works for little boys, it translates nicely into older kids as well. I picked up Awesome at A Walk Down Memory Lane. It doesn't appear to be in the on-line store yet, but it should be up any day, and you can pick it up now in the Brick & Mortar store.




Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: