Saturday, March 17, 2012

Genuine Mini Album

I wanted to share a mini album I created using Genuine from Authentique.

This is the outside of the album (yes, I do know sonowmobile is spelled with an “e”. At some point before I photographed it, the “e” fell off!). Closed, the album measures 4" x 6" with a 1/4" spine on each side. 


These are a few shots of the inside. This is basically an accordion style album that gets adhered inside a card stock cover.  I promise to do a video tutorial on how I put this together soon. Basic Grey has magnetic snaps which I used (cleverly hidden under stickers) to keep the album closed.  This album went together really quickly. I just pulled a few pieces of Genuine paper, and added accents with the Genuine sticker sheets. 

I hope you have a genuinely (pun totally intended) fun weekend!

No comments: