Monday, January 16, 2012

Felt Flower

Hello! I'm hosting the color challenge over at Stamp School today featuring the colors from this creation




I made this bright felt flower from 4 colors of Stamp School felt (Blue Raspberry, Berrylicious, Razzleberry, and the light pink that will be released soon!) and the Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Leaf Die. It took a little time to stitch it all together, but I love the end result...and I just don't think it would look the same without the stitching.  I planted the flower in a square vase that I had from some flowers I received a long time ago. I created a stem from copper picture wire (use the thickest gauge you can find so it will stand on its own), and secured it in place by filling the vase with those decorating glass 1/2 marbles. I've also created a matching card, but you'll have to head over to Stamp School to see that.

Stamp School is also having a Facebook Giveaway right now. There will be a Stamp School prize pack awarded to one lucky Facebook commenter (randomly chosen by random.org). All you need to do to enter is like Stamp School on Facebook and answer a question. Since we’re Stamp School, we want to know the name of your all time favorite teacher! For additional entries, you can tell others about Stamp School. When your friends like Stamp School they should answer the question AND tell us who sent them (i.e. My favorite teacher was Mrs. Smith, and Samantha Taylor sent me). They’ll get an entry for commenting, and you will receive an additional entry for every friend you send over to Stamp School. All comments need to be made by 11:59 pm CST on Friday, January 20th, on our Facebook Page. To comply with Facebook rules and regulations, the winner will be announced here on the Stamp School blog on Saturday, January 21st. Good luck!

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: