Thursday, July 14, 2011

SRM Stickers

I was thrilled to win all of SRM's new stickers (the ones they're debuting at this up coming CHA!). I've only had a little time to play around with them, but it's been a lot of fun. I was resistant to stickers at first, being a stamp girl and all, but when I tried out SRM stickers for the 1st time about 6 months ago, I was hooked. I won't be throwing out my stamps any time soon, but SRM stickers make a really nice addition to my craft arsenal. They go on like butter, and make putting cards together quick and easy.

The above card took all of 5 minutes and a little Fancy Pants Paper.

Even though it's a bit early for Christmas, I think this one (made with Fancy Pants Tradition paper) is my favorite of the bunch.

I don't have a Bar Mitzvah to go to any time soon, but stickers and stamps that celebrate Jewish heritage and beliefs are awfully hard to come by. This basic set makes customizing a card or gift really easy. The "Mazel Tov" strip on the inside is only adhered on 3 sides to form a pocket to slip a check, money, or gift card in. Oh, and P.S. the paper is from My Mind's Eye Lime Twist and is 25% off at AWDML right now.

Finally, I had to show off the stickers in combination with some Glitter Ritz glitter. It's tough to photograph, but in person this card sparkles. The whole cake layer is covered in Glitter Ritz Warm Highlight Glitter. LOVE that stuff!

I just finished scrapping a few photos from our 4th of July fun. I'm hoping to get those up on the blog tomorrow...if I'm not too tired. This very excited (nerdy) lady is headed to the Harry Potter midnight showing tonight! I'll get home way past my bed time, but it's totally worth it.

No comments: