Saturday, July 9, 2011

June Featured Manufacturers


Don't forget to swing by A Walk Down Memory Lane this month (in person, or on-line). The featured manufacturers are My Minds Eye (one of my personal all time favorite companies) and Kaiser Craft. Below are 2 of my favorite projects that I created for the store with My Minds Eye.

This layout is so much better in person. The damask patterned paper is flocked, and oh-so luscious to touch.

Being You
Paper: My Mind’s Eye Lush 2 (Turquoise Polka Dot, Turquoise Damask, Navy Polka Dot)
Accessories: My Mind’s Eye Lush 2 Navy Trims, Lush Decorative Brads (Blue), Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type (Navy), Bella Blvd Sunny Happy Skies Blurbs, Basic Grey Alphas, Imaginisce Brad Daddies (medium)
Tools: Imaginisce I-top, Imaginisce I-top Punch, Tattered Angel Mist, Fiskars Uppercrest Punch


And, I can't resist a good 6" x 6" paper pad for creating a mini. My boys and I walk a few times a week at a trail in our town when the weather's nice. I took my camera along one day to commemorate those walks.

Walking the Trail Mini
Album: Little Yellow Bicycle Banner Chipboard Album
Paper: My Mind’s Eye Lime Twist Out of the Blue 6 x 6 paper pad
Ink: Tim Holtz Broken China
Accessories: Lush 2 Navy Trim, My Mind’s Eye Lush 2 Brads (Orange), My Mind’s Eye Lush Brads (green), Jillibean Soup Watermelon Gazpacho Card Stock Stickers, Simple Stories 100 Days of Summer Expressions Card Stock Stickers, Echo Park Little Boy Alpha Stickers, Inkssentials White Journaling Pen, May Arts Twine By the Yard, Jenni Bowlin Vintage Sew-on Buttons (red, green), Maya Road Trinket Pins Leaf, Hero Hues Dots (Blue), Imaginisce I-rock Pearls
Tools: Inkssentials Sponging tool, Fiskars Uppercrest Punch, Imaginisce I-Rock

No comments: