Friday, February 18, 2011

White Space

I'm all for stepping outside my comfort zone and challenging myself, so recently I've been playing around with leaving more white space in my layouts and cards. It's been a fun challenge, but it does seem to take me far too long to achieve a minimalist look. Here are a few of my recent "white space" creations.

This layout was made with Bo Bunny's Ad Lib line. I love the bright colors and funky patterns in this line!

As you can see with this one white space can be other colors too:

The ribbon and the puffy star are new products A Walk Down Memory Lane just started carrying. I used Permanent Glue Dots® to pleat the ribbon (I'm telling you, those pleats are never coming undone). The stamp set is Sophie's Sentiments by Lawn Fawn.



This last one can be found on display at AWDML and is made with Fancy Pants' It's the Little Things line. Lisa ordered this line for the store when she was at CHA, but it hasn't started shipping yet. The stamped doilies are from Maya Road.
Now I'm off to pack up some things so I can scrap tonight with friends. Wishing you a crafty weekend!

No comments: