Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February's Featured Manufacturers

Hello, and happy February! I thought I'd let you all know that A Walk Down Memory Lane's Featured Manufacturers for the month are Imaginisce and Magnolia. That means all Imaginisce and Magnolia goodies are 25% off all month long. Here's a fun Birthday layout I made with B-day Bash:
This is one of those layouts that's so much better in person. The title (Happy Birthday Happy) is popped up with foam dimensional adhesive, and I painted the letters with Glossy Accents to make it shine. The balloons and presents also have a lot of dimension and texture to them.
Just a side note, we are a family of Disney-a-holics, so when my youngest decided he wanted a Mickey B-day party, it was no surprise. The problem was making it different than the Mickey B-day party his older brother had when he turned 2. I'm not so great when it comes to making cakes, but I insist on doing it anyways for my kids for the sake of tradition, so I had to find something easy. I decided to make 3 ice cream cakes and set them up in the classic Mickey shape. Let me tell you, it was DELICIOUS!

1 comment:

Kelly Sas said...

I like the clean look of this LO...no journaling and I really like that bow!