Sunday, December 12, 2010

To Love and Cheris

I've been playing around with Imaginisce's To Love & Cherish line. It's a beautiful, bold line for scrapping weddings and creating wedding cards, which is exactly what I did with it.

All of the paper is from To Love & Cherish, as well as the stamp and ribbon. I used my I-top to create not only the center of the flower and the I-top punches to create the flower itself. The rhinestones were added using the I-rock. The scalloped pleats were created by cutting 8 - 1 inch strips of paper, punching them out with Fiskars scalloped edge punch, and layering them from the bottom up.
Again, all of the papers except for the blue card stock are from To Love & Cherish, as are the rhinestone brads, stamps, ribbon, and flowers. The pearls and rhinestones were set using the I-rock. The frame for the photo and the bracket accents were cut using the Silhouette.

No comments: