Friday, December 3, 2010

Don't miss it

Most of you know that I'm on the in store design team, do the social media for, and teach classes at A Walk Down Memory Lane. I wanted to let you know that right now AWDML is having a great 12 Days of Christmas Sale. You can find all of the info for it here on the blog. Each day a new item is added to the sale, so by December 12, you'll have 12 great sales. Additionally, the paper I used to create the fun layout above is from The Girls' Paperie. They just happen to be one of this month's featured manufacturers (the other one is Just Rite Stamps). You can get them at 25% off all month long. Just thought I'd pass it along, since I LOVE a good deal.


Merry Layout Supply List
Paper: The Girls’ Paperie Tinsel & Twig (Christmas Carol Stripe, Deck the Halls, Festive Brocade, Snowfall)
Accessories: The Girls’ Paperie Tinsel & Twig Sticker Market, The Girls’ Paperie Tinsel & Twig Flower Market, Imaginisce I-rock crystals
Tools: Imaginisce I-rock, Fiskars Upper Crest Punch, EK Success Edger Punch Bracket

No comments: