Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday Sunshine

I thought I bring you a little sunshine to brighten your Monday.


I love this line from Bo Bunny. It's called Sun Kissed. At first I didn't really think I needed a lot of this paper, so I just bought a few pieces...the first time. It so bright, bold, and fun that I ended up heading back to my LSS (A Walk Down Memory Lane) almost immediately for more. The buttons and brads on this card are also from the Sun Kissed Collection. I cut the sun and the orange layer using my Silhouette. To help the sun stand out, I stitched an orange border around it. The greeting is from a new stamp company called Lawn Fawn and the set is called Partly Cloudy. The greeting was stamped with Versamark and embossed with American Craft's Embossing Powder (color Cricket).
Wishing you a sunny week!

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Samantha! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Fun & Cute Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun!