Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Breezy Point - All Inclusive Layouts

I have 2 different Layouts today, but both are made from Bella Blvd's All Inclusive line, and both use pictures of my oldest from our recent trip to my parents' lake home. The first layout is my own creation. The second layout is done with a page kit I won from Paisleys & Polka Dots Kits. Even though it's not truly my creation, I just had to share it because the kit is so fantastic, and easy to customize to fit the size and number of pictures I wanted on the layout.

My Layout (Lots of foam dimensionals were used in the making of this layout.):
Paisleys & Polka Dots Kit Layout (They also do some amazing mini-album kits. This kit is a bit different than a lot of kits because everything comes pre-cut for you.):A big thanks to Bella Blvd and Paisleys and Polka Dots for helping me get my summer memories in a layout so quickly. I hope you're finding the time to scrap a few of your fun summer memories too!

1 comment:

Kelly Sas said...

Seriously this is one of the best layouts I have seen.