Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy National Scrapbooking Day

Hello! I hope you've all found a great way to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day, whether it's cropping in person or with an on-line community. My fellow Design Team members and I over at Scraptiv!ty area having a great time with an on-line crop. Just for visiting my blog today, you get a sneak peak of a challenge I will be posting tonight at 8 pm on the S! board. Now, I'm not going to tell you what the challenge is, but here's the page I created for the challenge:

This page is also part of an album being given to a friend for a thank you gift. The pocket on the bottom right hand side holds clouds (cut with my Silhouette) that have thank you notes written on them:
The paper is from Cosmo Cricket's Earth Love line.
Now, if you looking for something to do this fine day, click here to head on over to all of the fun at Scraptiv!ty.

No comments: