Monday, October 10, 2016

Pumpkin Patch Layout

Fall is here, and that means I get to break out the fall papers for scrapping! We have a favorite pumpkin patch, so today I have a layout of my son getting his pumpkin for this year.


There are always so many great fall themed paper collections to choose from every year. I think it's one of my favorite seasons for paper! For this layout I decided to grab Pebbles Warm and Cozy collection to start.


I cut a pumpkin shape from my patterned paper with the Silhouette Cameo and layered it over a matching piece of orange American Crafts card stock. I used more matching card stock to mat my photo. For embellishments I used a little but of everything from my stash. There are some stickers from SRM's Live Life Calendar Year and Calendar Companion, Phrase Stickers from Pebbles Woodland Forest collection, and even a sticker from Imaginisce's Give Thanks. I cut the title with my Silhouette Cameo. The Journaling card came from We R Memory Keeper's Indian Summer collection.


I think this pumpkin patch layout does a pretty good job of capturing the fun of our favorite pumpkin place. What's your favorite fall collection this year?

I wrote this post while participating on the SRM Design Team.

No comments: