Monday, October 31, 2016

Haircut Layout

My 8 year old has been asking to color his hair green. He's a really good kid, and it so fits his personality, so we decided to let him. Truth be told, he loves it and so do I. Being a scrapbooker, I had to snap some photos of the process and make a haircut layout from them.


My kiddos have dark hair, so we had to go blond before he could go green. We had a good laugh about him looking like he should join a 90's boy band with the blond hair.


I recently added some Crate Paper Cool Kid to my stash. It was the perfect collection for my fun photos. The colors are rich but a bit muted, perfect for older boy layouts. There's some green in the papers, but not a lot. Just enough to coordinate with my photos while still keeping the focus on that bright pop of green hair.


I chose some denim alphabet stickers from We R Memory Keepers Denim Blues collection for the title. Since the alphabets are fabric, they can be a bit messy, but they have the righ tlook for this layout.


His hair will only be green for about 6 more weeks, but this fun haircut layout will help keep the memory forever. Some day he'll have the pictures to prove to his grandkids that he had green hare once! What's the craziest thing you've let one of your kids do?

No comments: