Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Halloween Lunch Box Notes

Welcome to your next stop on the Glue Dots/Card Maker blog hop. If you just happened along my post today, you can start at the beginning of the blog hop by starting at the Card Maker blog. For this hop I'm sharing one of my very favorite things to create: lunch box notes. The ones I have today are, of course, Halloween lunch box notes.


My boys love getting silly joke notes in their lunch box, so I try to make different ones for them throughout the school year. I put these lunch box notes together with Doodlebug Boos & Brews (such a cute Halloween collection!), and Craft Glue Dots®, Glue Lines, and Pop Up Glue Dots®. 


I like to put the question part of the joke on a top flap of paper. I then attach that piece of paper with a Glue Dots® Glue Line over a piece of paper with the punch line to the joke on it. That way they can read the joke and then lift the flap for the answer.


I used some Pop Up Dots® to add the not too spooky characters to the cards. Using Pop Up Dots® helps add a little more interest to the notes.


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed my Halloween Lunch Box Notes. You can keep up with what's happening on Taylor Stamped by following me on Facebook and Instagram.
Ready for more fun Halloween ideas? Check out the list below to hop on to the next stop on this fun blog hop.

You  Are Here ---> Samantha Taylor 
Go Here Next ---> Jeanne Streiff

12 comments:

Brooke said...

So cute! Thanks for being a part of the hop!

McStamper said...

Love your fantastic cards. Thanks so much for sharing your ideas. I will definitely copy.

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Very cute and spooktacular!

Amanda T said...

These are absolutely darling! I love how cute they are and I can't wait to make some for my kids! They will love them.

Janet Trieschman said...

I've printed out notes for my girls lunch but never made them - great idea! I see this in my future.

dawnmercedes said...

Yes! jokes are really clever for lunch notes!!

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

Ok, these are just plain adorable!

robyncreates said...

Oh how I love these. So would my littles. Adorable!

Barbara H said...

A fun idea, hope to try it out next time I get to pack my grandsons lunches.

Donna said...

Oh these are just tooo sweet to be spooky!

Mary Holshouser said...

Wish my kids were little so
I could put some of these in
with their lunch. My husband
would have enjoyed them too.
thanks for sharing a clever idea.

Sue D said...

Very cute for lunch box notes.