Thursday, October 20, 2016

Happy Autumn Layout

I don't know about you, but we've been enjoying some amazing fall weather, which allows for a lot of autumn fun. Today I have a Happy Autumn layout showcasing my son's pumpkin pick this year.


For this fall layout, I chose Pebbles Woodland Forrest Collection. You can never go wrong with a collection by Pebbles Inc. Their collections always have a bit of a whimsical feel without being overly cutesy. My favorite print is that plaid...but I always love a good plaid.


The pumpkin silhouette was cut with my Silhouette cameo. The "love" is a sticker from Pebbles Warm & Cozy collection. In person, it's a lovely matte metallic gold.


Going to pick out pumpkins is one of my favorite fall activities, so I hope it'll be a long time before the get too old for it! 


I hope you're having a fantastic autumn! 

No comments: