Monday, August 1, 2016

Basketball Box Card

I love making 3-D box cards with my Silhouette. They're pretty easy to make, are super customizable, and are just darn cute. One of my nephews just turned 17 over the weekend, so I whipped up a basketball box card for him.


Not only does he love basketball, but he's pretty good player, too! Our school colors are orange and black, so that made color choice easy for me. I wanted to make sure it felt like a birthday card, too so I decorated the box with some coordinating black and white birthday paper from Pebbles Inc Birthday Wishes.


I needed somewhere to stash a little birthday money, so I created a small pocket with the We R Memory Keepers 123 Punch Board and stuck it inside the box, too.


One more note about these box cards, they fold down flat, so you can mail them! If you have a Silhouette, check out the box cards in the online store. They really are fun and easy to make. If you have made one I'd love to hear what theme you made!

1 comment:

mamie cricri said...

Bonjour j'adore votre carte
j'ai une cricut est ce que vous auriez les liens pour que je puisse en réaliser une de ce genre pour mon neveu fan de basket.
Merci d'avance et surtout Bonne Année 2023