Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Happy Camper Layout

We've done a lot of camping this summer...which is why I've been a bit bad about blogging this summer. While I'm not looking forward to school starting (we just have waaay too much fun in the summer), I am looking forward to a little more time in my craft room. I did get a chance to scrap a few photos from our first trip out camping this summer. Here's my Happy Camper Layout.


In a strange twist, I'm actually in these photos and my husband isn't. Usually it's the other way around! I'm not sure who loves camping more; the kids or the dog!


I'm always looking for good camping lines, so months ago I snapped up My Mind's Eye Happy Camper when it hit the shelves. Besides the gorgeous, rich colors and fun patterns, there are a ton of fabulous embellishments. I used a lot of them by bunching them up in little clusters, but I hardly made a dent in my stash. Which is okay, because you'll be seeing many more layouts using this collection soon.


As you can see, there's everything from chip stickers, to enamel shapes, to die cuts. There are even some fun brads that I didn't get a chance to use on this layout. 


If you like to camp, or even just go on some fun hiking adventures, Happy Camper is a fantastic collection. What's the best adventure you've been on so far this summer?

No comments: