Friday, July 29, 2016

Using the Mini Alphabet Punch on a Layout

Summer gets soooo busy! I'm been trying really hard to make a few minutes here and there to sneak off to my craft room and scrap a page. I popped into my craft room the other day and manages to make a quick layout of a photo from earlier this month. I also got to use my We R Memory Keepers Mini Alphabet punch again, and let me tell you, using the mini alphabet punch on a layout is lots of fun! 


We were in Wisconsin vacationing at my parents' place. This is a photo of my parents and my boys after we got home from church. I have so many photos from vacation, but this one felt like a good place to start. I wanted a great big title, so using the WRMK Mini Alphabet Punch was perfect for this. I needed the letters to pop a little more on the page, so a inked the edges with a bit of gray ink. 


For my paper, I ended up with a mix of Bella Blvd Color Chaos and Doodlebug Love Bugs. Aqua, gray, and red is always one of my favorite color combos.



 I kept my embellishments clean and simple with stickers from SRM's Labels by the Dozen Valentine, Sticker Sentiments Love, and We've Got Your Border Bright.


Have you used the WRMK Mini Alphabet Punch yet? I've now made a banner with it, dressed up an envelope with it, and created a layout title. I can definitely tell this is going to be one of those tools I reach for a lot!

No comments: