Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Healthy Hello Soup Layout

One of our favorite 2 day trips to take during the summer is down to Omaha. We only live about 3 hours away, and we like to make it an overnight tirp and spend some time swimming at a hotel and wandering around Omaha one day and visiting to the zoo the next. Today, I'm scrapping one of my favorite pictures from that trip with Jillibean Soup Healthy Hello Soup.


There's a bridge in Omaha that you can walk out on and be in both Nebraska and Iowa at the same time. We get a kick out of standing in both states and getting a picture. It also helped that it was a gorgeous summer night with a beautiful sunset!


Healthy Hello Soup has these great acrylic shapes as part of the collection. I was planning on using it in it's natural clear state, but my layout really needed a pop of color. I ended up coloring the acrylic shape (the word "memories" up above) blue with an American Crafts blue Slick Writer marker. I love how it turned out. In person it has this great translucent, almost stained glass look.


I also really like the mini placemats from this collection. Not only are they great for pocket style layouts, but they make fun embellishments and journaling tags, too.


This Healthy Hello Soup layout was a really fun way to scrap one of my favorite photos from our recent overnight trip. Where's one of your favorite places to jet of to for a quick get away?

No comments: