Friday, January 30, 2015

Valentine Subway Art

It's getting close to Valentine's Day, so it's time to switch out my seasonal printable frame (you can find winter here, fall here, and Christmas here). For Valentine's Day I decided to use a little 1 Corinthians Valentine Subway Art.
 

I found this amazing free Valentine printable from The Girl Creative. Make sure to leave her some love for providing it for free if you chose to use it, too. To customize it, I printed it out on a subtly patterned paper form Pebbles Inc's Yours Truly collection.


I added a little extra sparkle by matting it on some blue American Craft Pow! glitter paper. I mean, if you can't use glitter for Valentine's Day, when can you use it.


I put some rhinestones on here and there and used a Zig Wink of Stella brush to add some glitter to some of the red words. on the printable.


I popped in in my frame, and I'm all set for Valentine's Day.

Thanks for stopping by!