Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Ball Game

Ok, I know it's cold outside, but I've never been one to scrap in order. Recently, I picked up Moxxie's At the Ballpark because I had this great picture to scrap of my favorite guys at the ball game.

I love the vintage feel of this collection.  Most of the baseball collections I have are a lot brighter, so it was fun to work with something a little different.  I love how the different shades of sepia and muted colors really compliment the photo and let it pop. 



 Wood embellishments had the perfect feel this layout. Studio Calico's wood veneer chevrons are some of my very favorite. The best part was I didn't even need to alter them with ink or paint, since the natural wood complimented the colors so well. 


I also couldn't help but use this Boys of Summer sticker. I popped it up with some foam adhesive to give the layout a little more dimension.
I can't wait to spend more days at the ballpark next summer. In the mean time I'll just have to scrap about it! 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Fantastic! Love this layout. This line is awesome, one of my favs. Love the wood accents, they go great!