Friday, January 16, 2015

Moxxie Springtime Thank You Card

Today I have a Moxxie Springtime thank you card.  I need a lot of thank you cards at the end of the school year, so I thought it would be great to get a head start and have some fun playing with Moxxie's new release, Springtime.


I went for a really clean card, making use of a lot of white space.


Most of my paper came from the little UPC strips at the bottom of the 12 x 12 sheet.  I love that Moxxie adds in a pattern to those little strips.  Using them here on this card makes me feel like I'm not wasting any part of this fun new collection!


 For my greeting on this card, I used My Favorite things Polka Dot Greetings. Stamping "Thank You" in white ink made the greeting pop against the plum paper. 

One card down, about a dozen left to go!  Have a great weekend.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: