Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Game Night Layout

We love playing games at our house. We play them a lot, but every once in a while we declare it an official family game night. Our most recent game night brought The Game of Life, lots of giggling, and the photo for this Game Night Layout.


I grabbed American Craft's Shimelle collection for this layout. Mostly I grabbed it because I really love it, and I haven't had a chance to play around with it.


Then, I found this "I just want to stay home" sticker in the matching sticker pack and knew it was meant to be.  I really love the pops of gold in this collection, too.


 I played the gold up by adding gold alphas and some gold accents with a paint pen.


 I added the "love" to my photo before printing it, but then added a gold sticker in place of the "o" in love.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: