Monday, June 8, 2009

Style Challenge


One of the blogs I love is by Betsy V (see the left column for a link). Her stuff is always amazing, and totally different than my style. I don't know how she can put so many elements together and have them come out looking so great. Betsy's having a "what's you're style" challenge this week. She's asking people to find pics that inspire them, and then post the resulting card. So here are a few pretty pics that inspire me.
Alright, now for my resulting card. I took the shape from the cake, and the colors from the jewelry. Sorry about the quality of the photo. My camera and I are having our differences right now, but I still had to play along.
The paper is all Stampin' Up! as well as the ink, stamps and punches. The stamp set is called Always and is one of my very favorites.



2 comments:

Susan said...

Love your inspiration pics - I choose a cake too! Your card ties it all together - great job!

Betsy V said...

Fun card, Sam!! How are you? Haven't seen you for so long! Thanks for playing along... :-)