Sunday, June 21, 2009

A little of this, a little of that

Here are just a few things I've been working on.
First, I got this great deal on the We R Memory Keepers Urban Window set from scrapbook.com. The kit came with 4 frames, ribbon, chipboard tags, and chipboard letters. Here's the first frame that I made for a friend who's having his first baby in November:



Here are the other 3 frames from the set. I'm going to hang these in our bathroom after our trip to Italy in the fall. The frames say "faith", "hope", and "love" in Italian.



Now for a fun card I made with my Silhouette SD, some paper from DCWV's Citrus Stack, the warm words stamp set from SU!, and some stickles.




And a close up of the card so you can see the glitter. I used the stickles to outline the "wonderful" tag to mimic the glitter paper used for the tail of the peacock


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all had a restful and blessed weekend!

No comments: