Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lime Overload

One of the things I struggle with when making cards is mixing more than 1 or 2 patterned papers into 1 card. I saw this new Lime Rickey line by Basic Grey and just had to have it. I also knew that it would be a great way for me to try and mix it up a little, so for this card I used 3 different patters from the Lime Rickey Line (say that 3 times fast). The chipboard stickers are also by Basic Grey. The are so very cute, that I know you'll see me using them here again. The card stock is from SU! as is the ink, the ribbon, and the stamp set. Did you know you can get a wide variety of SU!'s stamps in Spanish as well? This set is called Sentimientos de dulzura. And for those of you who are wondering the tag translates to "a note for you". So today's card is bold and bright with a little Spanish flair. Hope you like it!


No comments: