Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Wander Scrapbooking Layout

I have another Germany layout to share today. This one is a Wander scrapbooking layout. 

 

This layout features an old travel collection from  Kaiser Kraft. When finishing up this album, I also tried to use up what was left of some of the travel collections and embellishments that I bought specifically for this album.

 

This is a memorial church in Berlin. It's always a bit of a balance to take pictures of these beautiful, historic places and still give them the respect they deserve. 



I played around with the journaling a bit on this layout. I used a scrap piece of paper with a bottom border strip to create an empty space perfect for journaling. To finish up, I added a few black travel embellishments, and a sticker with the name of the church on it.

No comments: