Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Panorama Punkt Scrapbooking Layout

Last month I finally finished up my album from our trip to Germany (3 years ago!). It feels great to have it finished. Today I'm sharing one of the last pages from the album, this Panorama Punkt scrapbooking layout.

 

The Patterned paper for this layout comes from the February Kit from Scrapbooking Store which features the Just Be You Collection from Echo Park. Other embellishments come from a wide variety of previous kits from the Scrapbooking Store as well. Lots of stash diving to finish this one off.


I also featured the ticket from our trip to the top and some pieces from the Panorama Punkt brochure.

 

I have just a few more Germany layouts to share over the next few weeks. Thanks for going on this journey with me!

I wrote this post while participating on the Scrapbooking Store Design Team. 

No comments: