Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Spring Butterfly Cards

As promised, I have another set of cards using the March kit from Scrapbooking Store. Here are my Spring Butterfly Cards.

 

For this set of cards, I wanted to focus on the embellishments included in the March kit upgrade. I actually picked out the embellishments I wanted to use first (the shaker cupcake and the layered orange flower) and then picked papers from the kit that complimented the embellishments. 

 


I feel like the cupcake makes a perfect birthday card, so I added a sticker that said "Celebrate Today!" I finished up the card with a butterfly sticker and a layered flower sticker with the label "happy" on it. 

 


For my "hello" card, I chose the orange plaid paper to compliment the orange flower I picked out for the focal point. I didn't have a good greeting in the kit that I wanted to use, so I used a hello embellishment from last month's (February) kit. 



If you want more inspiration with this kit, check out my blog post from last week, and you can always find more on Scrapbooking Store's Facebook page

I wrote this post while participating on the Scrapbooking Store design team.

No comments: