Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Beautiful Day Cards

The start of March means warmer weather and a new kit from Scrapbooking Store. This month I used the kit to create both layouts and cards. Up first to share with you I have a pair of Beautiful Day Cards. 

  

March's kit features patterned papers and a sticker sheet from Echo Park I Love Spring. As its name might hint at, it's a bright and cheery spring kit full of spring-y blues, shades of pink, and pops of yellow. Lots of flowers, umbrellas, butterflies, and rain boots take center stage in this collection. 

What really makes March's kit for me, though are the optional embellishment upgrades. There are these cool shaker embellishments (the flowers above and the cake below) that add so much texture and dimension to these cards. They absolutely transform this kit for me. 

 

Using the same sentiment (one in sticker form ad one in journaling tag form), I created one card that's perfect for a wedding and one card that could be used for a wedding, bridal shower, or birthday.


I'll be back next week with another pair of cards from this kit, and you can always find more on Scrapbooking Store's Facebook page

I wrote this post while participating on the Scrapbooking Store design team.

No comments: