Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Star Scrapbooking Layout

It's June, which means there's a new kit over at the Scrapbooking Store. I'll be sharing a few layouts over on their social media this month, but I wanted to keep this one for my blog. To introduce you to this month's kit I have a Star Scrapbooking Layout.


June's kit features papers from 2 different Authentique collections. The collections have a patriotic and nautical feel. The base kit includes 12 patterned papers and a full size matching sticker sheet.


For the embellishments on this layout, I used stickers from the base kit and die cuts and foil stars from the upgrade kit. There are glitter Thicker Stickers included in the upgrade kit as well that I didn't use on this layout.


Make sure to follow the Scrapbooking Store on Facebook for lots of layout and card inspiration using June's kit!

I wrote this post while participating on the Scrapbooking Store Design Team.

No comments: