Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Great Times Layout

I did some stash diving for this Great Times layout.


I'm not going to lie, I have a lot of paper...like a lot. I've been trying really hard to use what I have in my stash and from my design team kits only.


When looking for paper to scrap these photos from our Germany trip, I found an old collection from Paper House called Capture Life. I had a few pieces from that collection and the whole sticker sheet.


I also found that piece of cloud paper from Bella Blvd. I thought it went well with the other papers and it looked great with my mountain top photos. I created my own journaling tag from another piece of ombre blue patterned paper that seemed to fit with the other papers as well.


How often do you do a deep dive into your paper stash for scrapping?

No comments: