Tuesday, April 7, 2020

On the Road Layout

We spend a lot of time on the read whenever we travel. Whether we're driving to get to our destination or spending a lot of time driving from city to city once we're in a new country, we love finding fun things to do along the way. Today I have an On the Road layout that's all about driving from place to place when on a trip.


For this layout I used Pinkfresh Studio Out and About collection. The map print that I used as the base of this layout seemed perfect for a layout about being on the road from here to there.


Germany had some really nice, clean rest stops (with excellent coffee). The toilets at the rest stops are pay toilets, but they are so clean. I also like to snap a photo of our rental car whenever we get one. It's fun to look back and remember what we drove around in on our trip.


I hope you enjoy the journey, and get some time to scrap it, too!

No comments: