Monday, July 1, 2019

Romantik Hotel Rothenburg 2 Page Layout

I'm on a roll; blogging two weeks in a row! Today I have a 2 page layout from our stay at the Romantik Hotel Rothenburg.


This 2 page layout is a little bit different. Instead of using the same papers on both halves of the layout, I used coordinating papers (from the same collection) and coordinating embellishments. For example, I chose a flower embellishment for the left page that coordinates with the floral paper I used on the right page. For the left page I used a vintage camera print paper and for the right page I used a vintage film strip patterned paper.
The photos on the left page are from the interior of our hotel common areas while the photos on the right page are from our hotel room. 


The papers are again from Paper Phenomenon's Flight 2715 kit. There are a few additional random travel themed stickers from my stash.


I do have to say how incredible the Romantik Hotel Markstrum in Rothenburg Germany was. It has been providing shelter to travelers for more than 500 years. No room is the same, in fact, we got to pick our room from 3 available rooms. So fun! The hotel is unique, the location was great, the rooms were spacious and comfortable, and the views from our window were spectacular.

No comments: