Monday, July 29, 2019

Mommy Lhey Planner To Do List

I've never been a "planner girl". I love the trend, and I love all the gorgeous planner spreads out there, but this lady needs all of her appointments on her computer and in her phone. I need to schedule reminders that pop up for me on my phone. But....I got this gorgeous Paper House Mommy Lhey planner, and I really wanted to find a way to utilize it.

 
Then it hit me: I can use it to replace my current To Do list. Here's a picture of my current way of keeping a To Do list.


It's a dry erase magnet board that I keep on my fridge. It works alright, but I'm pretty excited to step up my game with my new mini planner. I'm starting with August and thought I'd share what I'm doing. It's a bit rough, and I'm sure I'll change things up as I learn more what I need, but here's the start.


Here's my monthly snapshot. I'm not sure what I do only monthly, so this will get filled out a bit more as I figure it out. Then, I can carry those things over from month to month. On the left hand side I have 2 lists. The top list is my "to do" some time in the month (or possibly even carry over into the next month). The bottom list is my "to craft" this month (and a few big projects that will carry over to the next month).


And, finally, here is my first week spread. I love checking things off my list, so I'll be checking my done items off daily. While it's not the prettiest planner spread, it's definitely what will work for me.

If you want to pick up your own Mommy Lhey Paper House Planner use code PH19SAMANTHA at checkout to get 20% off your entire order.

I wrote this post while working for the Paper House Creative Team.





No comments: