Thursday, January 10, 2019

Snow Layout

We had a very short time between snowfalls this past year. Our first big snowfall of the season happened on October 14! Today I'm sharing a snow layout I created with a photo from that early snow.


My 10 month old puppy was so excited to be out in the snow, that this is quite honestly the only decent photo I got. In all the other photos, Walter is just a blur or already halfway out of frame. He's especially fast when he's excited! 


Everything I used on this layout, except for the journaling card, is from the Scrapbooking Store's January kit. It's a really versatile winter/snow themed kit this month. The other layout I created with this kit was bold and bright, where this one is much more soft and subdued. I love that I can get both vibes from one kit!


We haven't had a lot of snow since this early snowfall, so I'm glad I was able to at least get one photo of my pup's winter shenannigans.

 I wrote this post while participating on the Scrapbooking Store design team.