Friday, January 4, 2019

Winter Layout

January's here and that means cold weather, snow, and lots of winter fun. It also means the January Scrapbooking Store kit is out, and I have a brand new winter layout to share using it.


With the snow lovers in my family, this kit was perfect for me. There are a ton of pretty patterns, and the pop of red adds something a little unexpected to the standard winter theme.


The upgrade for January's kit includes some fun New Year's word stickers, pretty ribbon, and (my absolute favorite) some gorgeous snowflake stickers. Photos just don't do these babies justice. They are a kind of vellum-y with silver foil and a hint of blue color. You're going to LOVE them. 


If you have any winter scrapping to do, you're going to love January's kit!

I wrote this post while on the Scrapbooking Store Design Team.

No comments: