Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Prayers Sympathy Cards

I have, unfortunately needed far too many sympathy cards lately. While never the easiest to make, I thought I'd share my prayers sympathy cards today.


 I used the Hero Arts Prayers stamp and matching die set as my starting point. I've had the set for a very long time, but this is the first time I've used it.


I then used a similar color palette of blues, greens, and gray or black throughout the set of cards.


I used different mediums like stamps, stencils, and ink blending to create different backgrounds for each of the cards. 



My goal was to make the backgrounds soft to keep the focus on the sentiment.


While I don't love having a reason to use cards like these, it is so nice to have some on hand to send when they are needed.
 

No comments: