Monday, August 6, 2018

Color Washed Little Girl Layout

I love my boys and all the fun boy themed papers out there, but sometimes I like to do a really girly looking layout. Thank goodness I have my sweet little niece to scrap, too! Today I have a Color Washed Little Girl layout to share.


Paper House Color Washed paper pad is so versatile! I have used it with so many themes, and once again it doesn't fail me. For this layout the watercolor theme gives a soft and pretty background to my layout. the gold foil triangles ad a pop of elegance, too.


Color Washed also pairs well with Paper House Daughter 3D Stickers. The 3D stickers add some extra texture to the layout and help draw your eye to the photo (which I always try to make the focal point of my layout).


This Color Washed little girl layout is the perfect fix for my need to scrap something nice and girly.

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Design Team.

No comments: